Perfect for when you want to:
- Build on and enhance working relationships;
- Ensure that all members of the team are highly productive;
- Raise awareness of how to manage difficult Team Role chemistry;
- Help develop strategies for using Belbin Team Role techniques in the workplace;
- Improve self-awareness and development.
Order today for £35 + VAT + delivery. Complete the form below
By understanding how to interact with others who may have different Team Role behaviours, course participants/team members can build on and enhance their own working relationships to ensure that they are highly productive.
How it works:
The team works out which card goes with which Team Role on the board, and whether it should be put under the Helpful things to do or Things to avoid column.
- The exercise should take about 15 minutes.
- To get the most out of the exercise, we suggest that it is used after participants have received their Belbin Individual Reports.
- The Team Role Alignment Exercise also complements the Working Relationships Report that can be produced
- The board is A3 in size, and can be re-used.
Who should use it?
Any trainer, consultant or manager who is using Belbin with a team. This exercise will only be of benefit if used alongside the Belbin Reports, and preferably the Working Relationship Reports.