We facilitate sessions with teams at all levels, from boards of directors to new recruits.
A workshop will increase peoples' understanding of themselves and their colleagues, helping to resolve conflict in the work environment and focusing the team on achieving its objectives more effectively.
The purpose of a Team-building Workshop is to increase communication and effectiveness within the team or group so that it achieves its objectives. The team will have a common language and a framework to discuss their collective strengths and how best to use them.
How might a Belbin Workshop Help You?
Workshops are designed to help teams increase their effectiveness and plan for the future.
We provide experiential learning that enables the team and its individual members to maximise strengths and contain weaknesses. This improves mutual understanding and enhances communication. It is important to identify each person’s contribution and to consider the team’s profile against its short and long-term goals.
Who would benefit from attending a Belbin Workshop?
- An existing team which needs to re-focus for a new challenge or strategy
- A new team which is not yet a cohesive unit
- A team in the aftermath of major change/re-organisation
- A problematic team, where conflicts are getting in the way of effectiveness
- An international project team whose members only meet occasionally
- A high performing team which wants to achieve even greater success
Book a Workshop
Workshops are usually one day. Depending on requirements, we can also run half day or two day workshops. These can be followed up with individual and team sessions.
For further details and costs, please contact the Belbin office on +44 (0)1223 264975, or complete the form below.