We want to help you implement Belbin successfully within your organization. Belbin is more than a theory. It's a practical tool that can be used by HR, L&D and managers on a regular basis to ensure that:
- The right people are in the right jobs;
- Talent is identified and used;
- Individual development is tailored to the individual;
- Strengths are played to, and engagement increased;
- Teams are effective;
- Gaps and overlaps are identified with teams, and plans put in place.
To help you, we have put together a package that includes everything you need:
- Interplace Account: gives you the ability to create your own Belbin Team Role Reports as and when you need them. It includes 200 Belbin Self-Perception Inventories and free access to other reports - which can be used to get the most out of teams and individual working relationships;
- Accreditation for up to six people: gives you and your team a full understanding of the theory, the reports and how to use them;
- Contribute: an exercise, that takes about 1 hour to play, which illustrates the nine Team Roles in a fun yet practical way;
- Co-operate: three exercises that demonstrate the point of co-operation;
- Fire Toast and Teamwork: a training companion which includes handouts, slides and a DVD;
- One-day with a Belbin Team Roles expert – feedback practice, session co-facilitation... whatever your business needs.
Purchased individually the cost would be RRP: £11,735*
However, purchase them altogether and the price is just: £10,995*. A saving of £740.
To discuss this package and how you can implement Belbin successfully throughout your organization, please contact us using the form below, or phone +44 (0) 1223 264975. We look forward to hearing from you.
* This price is exclusive of postage, expenses and VAT.