I’ve had a play around – I think even I can get by with the managing of it. This is an awesome package - very, very impressive. The resources are excellent!
Interplace is the program that analyses the Belbin Self-Perception Inventory and Observer Assessments and produces the Belbin reports. First launched in 1988 to help Meredith Belbin cope with the number of Belbin reports he was preparing by hand everyday (and night), Interplace has undergone many updates and is now available as a software package or as an entirely online system.
We estimate that at least 1 million reports have now been generated worldwide. If you envisage using Belbin Team Role reports for over 100 people over the next 2 years, we would strongly recommend that you purchase your own copy to provide maximum flexibility and cost savings.
What are the BENEFITS?
Having your own Interplace account gives you the ability to create your own Belbin Team Role reports, as and when you need them.
You decide whether to add Observer Assessments, to whom the reports should be e-mailed, who should be in each team report, whether to compare individuals to a Job profile....the list is (almost) endless. The key factor is that you only pay for submitting a Self-Perception Inventory. All the other reports and inventories are free of charge.
Your Interplace account also provides you with a wide range of background information so that, as a facilitator, you feel confident to use the Belbin reports. With over 20 different reports available to you as well as free resources, the Interplace account is your one-stop shop for Belbin reporting.
WHAT CAN I USE MY Interplace account for?
Interplace is a very versatile tool and can help in most 'people-related' areas. The most popular uses of the reports that Interplace produces are:
- Team building (new and existing teams)
- Personal development
- Career development/Internal recruitment
- Internal/External recruitment
- Re-structuring of departments and organisations
- Creating project teams
- Conflict management
- Management development
- Talent management
WHO SHOULD HAVE their own Interplace account?
Interplace can be used for a variety of different reasons and as such it appeals to many different people in different sectors of business. An Interplace account may be your best option if you would like to:
- Produce reports for 100+ individuals over any period of time
- Purchase reports at half the 'standard' price
- Be able to specify the numbers of Observer Assessments required
- Have complete 'big brother' access to see 'who has done what'
- Set up mini accounts for your colleagues to use
- Use the Belbin reports for recruitment/job reporting, free of charge
- Run unlimited free Team/Organisational reports, free of charge
- Run unlimited Working relationship reports, free of charge
- Have access to presentations, handouts, inventories and slides
- Add your own/company logo to the reports
- Take advantage of reduced costs for additional units once all 200 have been used
WHAT DO I GET with an Interplace account?
Once you have purchased the Interplace online account you will have access to:
- 200 testing units - 1 is used each time a SPI is completed
- 24 different reports - including team reports, organisational reports...(all free of charge)
- 3 presentations - which can be used with or without Meredith Belbin's voice over
- 12 handouts - to print and use as needed
- 4 inventories, which include;
- Self-Perception Inventory
- Observer Assessment
- Job Requirements Inventory
- Job Observer Assessment
- Access to sample reports and inventories
- Copies of 3 of Meredith Belbin's books;
COSTS and Delivery
Interplace costs just £3600 + postage + VAT
Once all 200 units' have been used, additional ones can be purchased at a reduced rate. If you require more than 200 units initially, please contact the office for a quote.
There is no annual fee, or other hidden costs. It is for you to use as and when you need it. To ensure you get the most out of your investment we offer a free training session, which can be held over the phone, or at your offices (depending on location).
The Interplace account is an online product. Regular updates are made available. For those without internet access we can supply software for you to load on to your PC.