Launched at the Belbin Symposium in October 2011 by Barrie Watson, we are delighted to bring you the Team Role Alignment Exercise.
By understanding how to interact with each of the 9 Team Role behaviours, course participants/team members can build on and enhance their own working relationships to ensure that they are highly productive.
The Team Role Alignment Exercise can also be used to:
- Raise awareness of how to manage difficult Team Role chemistry
- Help develop strategies for using Belbin Team Role techniques in the workplace
- Improve self-awareness and development
HOW to play
- The team playing this exercise needs to work out which card goes with which Team Role on the board, and whether it should be put under the Helpful things to do or Things to avoid column.
- The exercise should take about 15 minutes, and ideally the team should contain 4/5 people.
- To get the most out of the exercise we suggest that it is used after each person has received their Belbin Team Role report.
- The Team Role Alignment Exercise also compliments the Candidates Working Relationships report that can be produced from the full interplace account.
- The board is size A3, and is made of strong card so that it can be re-used.
WHO should use it?
Any trainer/consultant/manager who is using Belbin Team Roles with a team. This exercise will only be of benefit if used along side the Belbin Team Role reports, and preferably the Working Relationship reports (generated free of charge if you have the full Interplace 7 online account)
The Team Role Alignment Exercise costs just £35 + £3.50 P&P + VAT. If an order for UK delivery is received before 12pm on a working day, the game can be sent out to arrive the next day via Royal Mail. If you are ordering from outside the UK, please contact us for a postage quote.