You've read how other institutions are using Belbin with their students, and now you're curious to see how much you will need to invest.
We hope you're pleasantly surprised....
If you would like to use Belbin with your undergraduate students, the first step is to calculate how many students you would like to receive the Belbin Individual Report.
Costs for the Belbin Individual Reports vary depending on the number of students, so email us your numbers and we can get a cost to you.
If you are looking at 1000+ undergraduate students, we can discuss an annual licence. This means you are in control and can offer Belbin to a higher proportion of your students without worrying about additional costs.
Once you have decided on how many students you would like to benefit from the Belbin Reports, we support you with:
- PowerPoint presentations – free of charge
- Handouts, which can be uploaded on to your learning platform – free of charge
- Training* – there are many options, and we can ensure that we work round you.
- A ‘kick-off’ lecture/event* – our time is provided free of charge, we’d just ask for a contribution towards our expenses
- Data analysis* – we can provide an overview of the profiles of departments, faculties… a basic level of analysis can be provided free of charge.
*minimum purchase of 200 Reports applies
This is currently for UK Universities only. If you are not from the UK, please contact the Distributor closest to you and get in touch to see how they can help.
If you would like to take the next step and discuss with us the best options for you and your College/University/Business School, then get in touch using the form below.
We look forward to working with you!