All teams start with the individuals.
Before you can start to analyse how your teams are working together, you need to look at each individual's contribution. So, the first thing you will need to so is to generate a Belbin Individual Report for each person making up the team. Once you have these, it is quick and easy to generate the Belbin Team Report, with no additional input required from your team members.
A Belbin Individual Report will:
- Quickly identify an individual’s key strengths and weaknesses;
- Show how their self-perceptions differ from how they are perceived by their colleagues;
- Contain personalised guidance for the individual about how to manage their behaviour at work and how to make the most of their Team Role contributions;
- Provide insights for line managers into preferred ways of working, and the environment in which an individual will thrive;
- Suggest working styles that may be suitable for that individual.
Self-aware individuals make for a more harmonious workplace for everyone. Awareness of an individual's strengths and weaknesses allows line managers to adopt different strategies when managing different people.
On each page of the Report guidance is given about how to use and interpret the information given so that both the individual and their manager can get the most out of it.
Why do some people seem to struggle more than others?
If you have an individual within your organisation who is struggling, then a Belbin Individual Report will quickly identify where their areas of strength and weakness lie. You and they will still get value from the Report, regardless of whether or not you are planning to use Belbin with the rest of the team.
Sample of an Individual Report containing both the Self Perception and the Observer feedback to give the full 360 perspective
The Reports are quick and easy to generate
The whole process takes place online and is quick and easy to use. The individual completes a short questionnaire that takes around 20 minutes. Once they have done this, a Belbin Report is generated immediately based on their own self-perceptions. Then up to 6 of their colleagues can input into the Report. This is done via the Observer Assessment, which takes no more than 5 minutes. Once at least 4 of their observers have fed back, a full Belbin Report is then generated that includes their Observer feedback too.
How can I get Individual Reports for my team?
A Belbin Individual Report costs just £42 inc VAT and can be purchased directly from this site with a credit card.
Or, if you provide the following information in the box below, we can get a quote to you asap!
- How many people you would like to 'Belbin'.
- How many Observer Assessments you would like to add - we recommend six, a minimum of four is required for a Belbin Full Individual Report.
- Where you would like the generated Reports sent: to you, the individual, both?
- Would you like to add a Belbin Team Report (£75 + VAT each)?
- Where to send an invoice!
We look forward to hearing from you!