There is so much to be learned on the subject of teams.
Belbin Team Roles is the language of teams, enabling individuals to be able to project and talk about their behavioural strengths in a productive, safe and non-confrontational way.
"I think we've always been striving to find a way of helping people to work together. When people work in effective combinations they achieve so much more than when they're working alone. But to do that, we need a language, and it needs to be a language which is shared and enables people to communicate with one another." Dr Meredith Belbin
Join one of our webinars below to find out more about the theory and understand how you can apply Belbin with your team, department or organisation.
10.11.2021 Getting the most from your Belbin Individual Report
Description: Have your Belbin Individual Report at hand and we will talk you through, page by page. What does each page mean, what questions can you ask and how can you take your learning further?
Who: This webinar is suitable for anyone who would like to get more from their Belbin Report, or for any trainer / manager who uses the Belbin Reports.
When: Wednesday 10th November at 2 pm GMT for 1 hour
Book your place here.
There is no charge to attend. If you register you will be sent a recording of the webinar the following day.
- Back to Basics: An Introduction to Belbin Team Roles – the history and theory.
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A page by page explanation of your Belbin Individual Report.
- Back to Basics: What does a successful team need?
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: How to manage a Remote Team.
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: Case Studies
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A Q&A session
- In conversation with... Chris Jackson (the role of the Team Coach and Team Coaching)
- In conversation with... Rhona Gibson (how Belbin is used with students at The University of Aberdeen)
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A page by page explanation of the Belbin Team Report
- Running Remote Team Workshops (with Belbin)
- In conversation with... Gary Hewins (how Belbin was used at BNFL and specifically in internal recruitment)
- Belbin in the Appreciative Inquiry Process
- Individual Coaching using the Belbin Individual Reports
- The 9 Keys of Synchronicity
- Leading within Teams – a Belbin Team Roles perspective
- Belbin and Agile Teams
- Building better teams with LEGO® bricks
- Belbin Team Roles Explained
- Finding your Authentic Leadership Style with Belbin Team Roles
- New Year New Job New You?
- Belbin and Change
- Belbin and Culture Part 1
- Redesigning Change: Belbin and Appreciative Inquiry
- Enhancing academic interactions with Belbin
Recordings can be found on our YouTube Channel
To join a webinar, just click where stated and complete the form. We will use your details to send you a recording of the webinar after it has taken place, and other useful information. If you are based outside the UK we will send your details to our relevant distributor - you may opt out of all mailings at any time.