There is so much to be learned on the subject of teams. This is because not only is effective teamwork powerful, it is also rare. Effective team working is something that needs to be constantly reviewed by all members of the team.
Belbin Team Roles have been the language of successful teams for over 30 years. Join one of our webinars below to find out more about the theory and understand how you can apply Belbin with your team, department or organisation.
Belbin and Change
It's all change at the moment. Organisations we are speaking with are currently planning how the return to office working is impacting their teams, and how we they can keep everyone engaged during the transition.
Of course, everyone has a different baseline when it comes to accepting change. In Belbin Team Role terms, Plants are likely to be on board if the change stems from their own idea. Resource Investigators and Shapers are likely to be the most comfortable with change, because they find it exciting and enjoy the prospect of new opportunities and visible progress.
During this webinar we will be discussing and sharing how we have helped teams through periods of change, and the part each Belbin Team Role plays.
- When: Wednesday 28th April 2021 at 3 pm BST
- Book your place: Click here
- Back to Basics: An Introduction to Belbin Team Roles – the history and theory.
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A page by page explanation of your Belbin Individual Report.
- Back to Basics: What does a successful team need?
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: How to manage a Remote Team.
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: Case Studies
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A Q&A session
- In conversation with... Chris Jackson (the role of the Team Coach and Team Coaching)
- In conversation with... Rhona Gibson (how Belbin is used with students at The University of Aberdeen)
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A page by page explanation of the Belbin Team Report
- Running Remote Team Workshops (with Belbin)
- In conversation with... Gary Hewins (how Belbin was used at BNFL and specifically in internal recruitment)
- Belbin in the Appreciative Inquiry Process
- Individual Coaching using the Belbin Individual Reports
- The 9 Keys of Synchronicity
- Leading within Teams – a Belbin Team Roles perspective
- Belbin and Agile Teams
- Building better teams with LEGO® bricks
- Belbin Team Roles Explained
- Finding your Authentic Leadership Style with Belbin Team Roles
- New Year New Job New You?
Recordings can be found on our YouTube Channel
To join a webinar, just click where stated and complete the form. We will use your details to send you a recording of the webinar after it has taken place, and other useful information. If you are based outside the UK we will send your details to our relevant distributor - you may opt out of all mailings at any time.