There is so much to be learned on the subject of teams. This is because not only is effective teamwork powerful, it is also rare. Effective team working is something that needs to be constantly reviewed by all members of the team.
Belbin Team Roles have been the language of successful teams for over 30 years. Join one of our webinars below to find out more about the theory and understand how you can apply Belbin with your team, department or organisation.
Individual Coaching using the Belbin Individual Reports
For this webinar we will be focusing on how you can use Belbin when wearing your coach's 'hat'! Have your Belbin Individual Report to hand, as we will be looking at each page and discussing how the language and insight of Belbin can help unlock a person's potential to maximise their performance.
- When? Wednesday 23rd September 2020 at 2pm BST
- Join us! Register your place here.
The 9 Keys of Synchronicity
Have you ever attracted events and people that are just what you need, and which seem to come out of the blue? Luck? Chance? Coincidence? But what if they were more than that? In this session Dr Phil Merry will be talking with Jo Keeler and will share how you can take advantage of “Synchronicity” (or what some call the “Law of Attraction”) to raise your game in your business and your life. Topics will include:
- Coincidence: luck or something deeper?
- Synchronicity Stories: how they impact your life
- Science of Synchronicity: latest research
- 9 Keys of Synchronicity: open the doors to meaning and miracles
- Synchronicity: the influence on organisations, leaders and teams
- Coherence: head AND heart partnership
- When? Friday 9th October 2020 at 11 am BST
- Join us! Register you place here
Leading within Teams – a Belbin Team Roles perspective
Patrick Ballin has been working with Belbin Team Roles since his first encounter in a supply chain re-engineering project at The Body Shop, nearly 20 years ago.
"In our coaching work with teams and leaders of teams, my colleagues and I repeatedly come across highly experienced and capable leaders who, placed in a leadership team setting, seem to forget how to lead. Instead of being their usual visionary, engaging and effective selves, they become deferential, competitive or risk-avoiding. Their individual impact and the collective impact of the team suffer.
In this session, I’ll put the spotlight on leaders in team settings and how we use Belbin team roles to create engaging conversations about behaviour, leadership and identity – conversations that allow leaders to create great impact within these leadership teams."
- When? Thursday 15th October 2020 at 2 pm BST
- Join us! Register your place here
- Back to Basics: An Introduction to Belbin Team Roles – the history and theory.
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A page by page explanation of your Belbin Individual Report.
- Back to Basics: What does a successful team need?
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: How to manage a Remote Team.
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: Case Studies
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A Q&A session
- In conversation with... Chris Jackson (the role of the Team Coach and Team Coaching)
- In conversation with... Rhona Gibson (how Belbin is used with students at The University of Aberdeen
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A page by page explanation of the Belbin Team Report
- Running Remote Team Workshops (with Belbin)
- In conversation with... Gary Hewins (how Belbin was used at BNFL and specifically in internal recruitment)
- Belbin in the Appreciative Inquiry Process
Recordings can be found on our YouTube Channel
To join a webinar, just click where stated and complete the form. We will use your details to send you a recording of the webinar after it has taken place, and other useful information. If you are based outside the UK we will send your details to our relevant distributor - you may opt out of all mailings at any time.