There is so much to be learned on the subject of teams. This is because not only is effective teamwork powerful, it is also rare. Effective team working is something that needs to be constantly reviewed by all members of the team.
Belbin Team Roles have been the language of successful teams for over 30 years. Join one of our webinars below to find out more about the theory and understand how you can apply Belbin with your team, department or organisation.
Finding your Authentic Leadership Style with Belbin Team Roles
In this webinar, we’ll explore how you can use your Belbin Individual Report to increase your leadership effectiveness. You don’t have to follow someone else’s style of being an effective leader – you can create your own!
Using Belbin as a lens, you can identify your Team Role strengths and weaknesses, and reinforce it with objective feedback from observers who know you well. By strategically playing to your own top strengths, and making these explicit to others, you can accelerate your personal development.
We’ll look at a strategic approach to managing yourself, your team, and your sphere of influence. We’ll focus on a three-part model for leaders: developing your coherence, versatility, and ability to learn.
Jo Keeler will be joined by Lindsay Lalla - a Belbin Team Roles Coach and Trainer with Belbin North America. Lindsay is a skilled facilitator and coach, and runs the North American Belbin Accreditation classes where she certifies others in the Belbin method. Lindsay’s formal education is in instruction and performance. Combined with her 17 years of adult education experience, she brings a depth of understanding in how to deliver the highly experiential workshops that are a hallmark of the Belbin North America approach to organizational development.
- When? Wednesday 8th December at 4 pm GMT
- Join us? Register your place here
- Back to Basics: An Introduction to Belbin Team Roles – the history and theory.
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A page by page explanation of your Belbin Individual Report.
- Back to Basics: What does a successful team need?
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: How to manage a Remote Team.
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: Case Studies
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A Q&A session
- In conversation with... Chris Jackson (the role of the Team Coach and Team Coaching)
- In conversation with... Rhona Gibson (how Belbin is used with students at The University of Aberdeen)
- Application of Belbin Team Roles: A page by page explanation of the Belbin Team Report
- Running Remote Team Workshops (with Belbin)
- In conversation with... Gary Hewins (how Belbin was used at BNFL and specifically in internal recruitment)
- Belbin in the Appreciative Inquiry Process
- Individual Coaching using the Belbin Individual Reports
- The 9 Keys of Synchronicity
- Leading within Teams – a Belbin Team Roles perspective
- Belbin and Agile Teams
- Building better teams with LEGO® bricks
- Belbin Team Roles Explained
Recordings can be found on our YouTube Channel
To join a webinar, just click where stated and complete the form. We will use your details to send you a recording of the webinar after it has taken place, and other useful information. If you are based outside the UK we will send your details to our relevant distributor - you may opt out of all mailings at any time.