"Using the Belbin Team Roles model can increase an individual’s awareness of self and of their way of communicating. It gives a framework for consciously thinking about and addressing change at the individual and then at the team and organizational level."
We are delighted to announce our latest one-day workshop, Coaching towards Authenticity.
Belbin Team Roles is the language of teams, enabling individuals to project and talk about their behavioural strengths in a productive, safe and non-confrontational way. By using Belbin, individuals have a greater self-understanding of their strengths, which leads to more effective communication between colleagues and managers.
We know that when people are truly authentic their work and their well-being are vastly enhanced. This one-day workshop will help you understand how to use Belbin to help individuals be just that.
- Overview of Belbin - the Theory and the Nine Team Roles
- Coaching, an overview
- What is Authenticity?
- Using the Belbin Reports to facilitate the conversation
- Examine the level of agreement between the self and others
- Practice in groups and 1:1
A working knowledge of Belbin and the Belbin Reports is essential. There are a maximum of 12 spaces available.
- Date: 25th February 2020
- Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Venue: Madingley Hall - part of the University of Cambridge.
- Cost: Introductory rate of £395 + VAT
To register interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org