Whilst presenting our webinars, I learn so much from our guests - I hope you do too. I also discover passions and insights that I never knew were there! This continues to surprise me as I have worked with many of our guests for over 10 years.
One recent webinar that really stood out was with Pearl D’Souza. Pearl took us through the world of Appreciative Inquiry, and how she has been using this alongside the Belbin Individual Reports and Team Reports with positive outcomes for her clients.
Feedback from the webinar was overwhelmingly positive, with plenty of requests for further information. Which got us thinking and has led to…
Creating Change Positively: Belbin and Appreciative Inquiry Workshop
A 3-day (mornings only) workshop specifically for Belbin Accredited practitioners who would like to explore how to unlock the combined power of Belbin and Appreciative Inquiry in Change Management.
Co-facilitated by Pearl D’Souza and Jo Keeler, this experiential workshop will equip participants with the ’how to’ of creating change positively at an individual and team level. Using a blended learning approach, this workshop will help to enhance your facilitation skills by experiencing how Belbin can be leveraged in change management. This will be open to all Belbin Accredited practitioners, so we will be looking to embrace and learn from a culturally diverse group of participants.
Participants will receive a copy of our Appreciative Inquiry with Belbin insights Handbook, a certificate of attendance and a logo!
- Cost: £345 + VAT, if applicable, per participant, £295 + VAT if your place is booked before end of February.
- Dates: 16th – 18th March 2021
- Times: 9.30 – 12 noon GMT
Interested? Please get in touch to find out more and book your place.
- With your Belbin knowledge and Individual Report to hand we will be exploring what works for each of us in terms of 'Creating Change Positively' What is the best that has already happened? And then if we dare to dream, what could the best future image look like.
- Keeping Belbin in the forefront of our mind, how can we use what we have discovered to create what we dream. And then how can we sustain that change.
- Learning will take place individually, in small teams and via group work. There will be an online video module, online quizzes and the opportunity to network. There is some homework, a chance for reflection, and the opportunity to reconvene after the workshop to evaluate, share, celebrate and strengthen the journey which is such an important part of the Appreciative Inquiry process.