The Belbin Working Relationship report identifies key differences in behavioural tendencies between two people. It promotes productive partnerships and pinpoints potential areas of conflict.
We spend much of our day working in collaboration with others. This may be in a team situation, or on a 1:1 basis. Some pairs might fit well together, but need guidance on how to manage work between them. Others might get along well, but fail to produce results. At worst, individual differences can cause conflict and prevent anything getting done!
Couched in the language of Belbin Team Roles, the reports help depersonalise conflict and offer fruitful discussion starters, providing a more effective way for you to get to grips with different relationships in your team.
This report analyses the relationship between two individuals, offer advice on how they might work together.
How can they be used?
We recommend that the Working Relationship report is generated and used as a discussion document where the following can be explored:
- Where are there Team Role similarities, and where are the differences?
- What does this mean, and can we think of any supporting examples from our work together?
- Knowing our behavioural differences, can we agree on a plan for working more effectively in future?
The reports are ideal for managers seeking to:
- Understand how best to manage individuals in their team
- Form and support effective working partnerships
- Address conflict between team members
How can I obtain a Working Relationship report?
Contact us using the form below or call +44 (0) 1223 264975.