Your chance to get to know the real Belbin.
Belbin Team Roles is the language of teams, enabling people to project and talk about their behavioural strengths in a safe, non-confrontational and productive way.
Belbin promotes self-understanding, strengths-based working and more effective communication with colleagues and managers alike. Team Roles help compose successful teams, fine-tune existing teams for high-performance, and ensure that all contributions are harnessed to best effect.
Great, but where do you start?
Maybe you’re the type to want to know all the nuts and bolts of Belbin, from the origins of the theory to the intricacies of feeding back Reports? If so, head here for details of our three-day Accreditation course.
Or perhaps you’re looking for a practical, hands-on taster session that helps you get to grips with the essentials, so that you can get on and promote real change with Belbin?
If that sounds more you, check out our Practical day of Belbin.
Is it for me?
- Do you want a practical, evidence-based programme in your arsenal, to get your team working more effectively?
- Do you want to get more from the teams you work with and are keen to hit the ground running?
- Are you self-taught with Belbin and want to find out more?
- Never heard of Belbin before today, but think it sounds promising?
The Practical Day of Belbin course is for you. Run by our enthusiastic and experienced UK team, we’ll cover everything you need to get started with Belbin.
"Given we had to social distance, it was interactive and very well delivered." "A brilliant day bringing the Belbin Team Roles to life."
Delegates who attended our session in September 2020
Here’s what we’ll cover.
- You’ll learn the Belbin framework (including the strengths and weaknesses of each of the Belbin Team Roles) and how to apply it, through a variety of exercises, discussions and shared experiences.
- You’ll gain practical knowledge in how to use and feed back Belbin Reports.
- You’ll discover how to use Belbin to enhance both individual and team performance.
- You’ll play the games that help teams get a handle on all things Belbin, so you can run them with confidence, with the teams you work with.
Here’s what you’ll take away.
- A resource pack (including slides and handouts) - to help you implement your learning when back at work.
- Your own full Belbin Report (to be completed prior to the event).
- Exercises that can be replicated back in the workplace.
- A certificate of attendance.
What if one day isn’t enough?
Once you have attended the Practical Day of Belbin you can use this to piggy-back on to our Accreditation Course. If you attend the Belbin Accreditation within 3 months, you will only be required to attend the first 2 days of the course. Please contact us for details.
When and where?
We try to vary the location around the UK. If you can't make any of the dates/venues please get in touch as we may be able to offer an in-house solution.
London | £345 + VAT per delegate
Hallam Conference Centre |44 Hallam Street, London W1W 6JJ
Times: 10am - 4pm
- Friday 23rd October
- Friday 4th December
Sounds good? We look forward to meeting you!
We take your safety seriously, which is why we have continued to work with Hallam Conference Centre. Their Covid-19 Policy can be downloaded here.
All Belbin employees and trainers who are present at any face to face training will have been trained according to our Covid-19 risk assessment which is there to keep you and us safe.