A hands-on online workshop to empower you to use Belbin Team Roles – to help you, your managers, teams and organisation.
Belbin Team Roles is the language of teams, enabling people to project and talk about their behavioural strengths in a safe, non-confrontational and productive way.
Belbin promotes self-understanding, strengths-based working and more effective communication with colleagues and managers alike. Team Roles help compose successful teams, fine-tune existing teams for high-performance, and ensure that all contributions are harnessed to best effect.
"Really enjoyed the sessions, learning whilst having a little fun along the way. Great exercises. Highly recommend to anyone keen to improve teamwork."
Jason Lee | CEO at SWR Group
Great, but where do you start?
Maybe you’re the type to want to know all the nuts and bolts of Belbin, from the origins of the theory to the intricacies of feeding back Reports? If so, head here for details of our online Belbin Accreditation Course.
Or perhaps you’re looking for a practical, hands-on taster session that helps you get to grips with the essentials, so that you can get on and promote real change with Belbin?
If that sounds more you, check out this How To Use Belbin: Practical Online Workshop!
Is it for me?
- Do you want a practical, evidence-based programme in your arsenal, to get your team working more effectively?
- Do you want to get more from the teams you work with and are keen to hit the ground running?
- Are you working remotely, and need exercises and activities that can be used in an online environment?
- Are you self-taught with Belbin and want to find out more?
- Never heard of Belbin before today, but think it sounds promising?
This How To Use Belbin: Practical Online Workshop is for you. Run by our enthusiastic and experienced UK team, we’ll cover everything you need to get started with Belbin.
Here’s what we’ll cover.
- You’ll learn the Belbin framework (including the strengths and weaknesses of each of the Belbin Team Roles) and how to apply it, through a variety of exercises, discussions and shared experiences.
- You’ll gain practical knowledge in how to use and feed back Belbin Reports.
- You’ll discover how to use Belbin to enhance both individual and team performance.
- You’ll play the games (adapted for online use) that help teams get a handle on all things Belbin, so you can run them with confidence, with the teams you work with.
Here’s what you’ll take away.
- A resource pack (including slides and handouts) - to help you implement your learning when back at work.
- Your own full Belbin Report (to be completed prior to the event).
- Exercises that can be replicated and used online/back in the workplace.
- A certificate of attendance.
What if the workshop isn’t enough?
Once you have attended this How To Use Belbin: Practical Online Workshop you can use this to piggy-back on to our Accreditation Course. Please contact us for details.
When and where?
We all know that sitting in front of a screen for long periods can be tough! This is why this workshop is conducted over 2 days.
- 28th / 29th June 2022
- 19th / 20th July 2022
- 11th / 12th October 2022
- 29th / 30th November 2022
10 am - 1.15 pm GMT both days
Face to face
- 9th September 2022, 10 am - 4.30 pm.
£345 + VAT per delegate
Please fill in the form below and let us know which date (s) you are interested in. We look forward to meeting you!
"It was a privilege to be part of this - very well delivered and time well spent. Thank you."
Carmen Von Haenisch | Coping Stones