The learning doesn't stop once you have your certificate!
Once you have become Belbin Accredited, or have attended a Belbin 'How to...' session, we invite you to join with other like-minded professionals to attend a Belbin 'Meet-up'. These sessions are there to exchange ideas, hear what we have been up to at Belbin HQ, discuss ways to look and interpret the Belbin Reports, and, of course, to network!
We also include a case-study, and encourage discussions that stimulate new ideas and ways to approach some of the common challenges we face, when looking to help individuals and teams reach their full potential in the workplace.
Hear from some of the delegates from our last Meet-up:
We have one date booked for 2019 - if you would like us to explore holding an event somewhere closer to you, let us know!
- Where: wallacespace clerkenwell green | 18 Clerkenwell Green | London | EC1R 0DP
- Dates: Thursday 3rd October 2019
- Time: 10 am - 3 pm
- Cost: £195 + VAT per person - includes lunch, refreshments and all materials.
- Kate Cooper, Head of Research, Policy & Standards The Institute of Leadership & Management, will be sharing some latest research
- We will be looking at how to use Belbin with Project Teams
- Sharing experiences and case studies
- Showing what we have been up to at Belbin HQ
To book: Email email@example.com