Take a journey of personal rediscovery and direction with a group of culturally diverse participants.
Appreciative Inquiry is an approach to organisational change which focuses on strengths rather than on weaknesses. Combined with Belbin, which gives us a language to talk about individual strengths, we have a powerful method for redesigning change.
Book your place on our workshop to join us on an experiential learning and discovery journey.
- Enter a personal discovery journey with a culturally diverse batch of fellow participants.
- Get valuable feedback based on individual and observer inputs
- Experience the combined power of the 5 D Appreciative Inquiry process and Belbin
- Be equipped with the ‘How’ of creating change positively at an individual level and team level
- Reconnect with fellow participants to track progress on action plan
Resources and takeaways
- Access to the online module ‘How to Interpret your Belbin Report & Key Insights’
- Handbook: Appreciative Inquiry with Belbin Insights
- Personalised one to one coaching on your Belbin Report with an international Belbin Expert
- Certificate of attendance
- Your own Belbin Individual Report with Observer Assessments
A powerful combination of LIVE sessions, reflection, interaction and online engagement.
This workshop is designed for individuals who would like:
- a concrete, transformative action plan to ‘emerge strong in challenging times’
- a first hand experience of Belbin and Appreciative Inquiry (AI)
- to explore a mindset and tool that is generative, infuses hope and builds confidence
No prior knowledge of Belbin or AI is needed
LIVE session days: 3.5 hours per day
- 28th and 29th June 2021
- 9.30 am - 1 pm BST both days
- This is followed by an online reflection module, and then a chance to re-join your course participants to share learning and success!
- Cost: £149 + VAT per participant.
Book your place
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1223 264975
Pearl D'Souza McKenzie (Belbin Regional Representative in India)
Pearl is a behavioural consultant and Director at PrePearl Training Development Pvt. Ltd. In her previous assignment at Vodafone India, she has worked extensively in the area of Employee Engagement which included partnering with various departments and stakeholders to identify, analyse engagement cornerstones and work on raising engagement levels. Pearl is an Accredited Belbin Team Role consultant and facilitator for Belbin Accreditation workshops. Her forte lies in the area of being able to work with teams to realise their resources and maximise the same.
Jo Keeler (Belbin HQ)
As Managing Partner of Belbin, Jo manages strategic and operational activities - building the Belbin brand both in the UK and worldwide. In addition to these responsibilities, Jo works closely with Meredith Belbin and acts as his general sounding board. When not managing the Belbin team, Jo works with teams and organisations to help them achieve their goals and speaks to global audiences about teamwork, inspiring them to use the Belbin language and framework for lasting business and personal success.