For over 30 years Belbin Team Roles has been the language of teams, enabling individuals to project and talk about their behavioural strengths in a productive, safe and non-confrontational way.
We have helped individuals gain a greater self-understanding of their strengths; empowered managers to make the transformation from being effective process managers to becoming outstanding people managers; and helped teams become high-performing.
With the disruption that COVID – 19 is having on the world, and with the uncertainty of what each day brings, we believe that understanding ourselves, and those we work with, is as important as ever.
Workplaces may be empty as homeworking becomes the norm for the foreseeable future, but each of us isn’t alone. We may not be interacting with our colleagues and managers in the usual way, but we still need to communicate, collaborate and understand the role we need to play.
That is why we will be continuing to support you over the coming weeks.
We will be:
- available via email, phone and social media
- postponing all face to face training, including workshops and Accreditation courses
- offering online alternatives as there will still be a need for training
- increasing the amount of materials, resources and training that can be accessed online
- holding regular webinars which will cover a range of subjects, free of charge
- offering 1:1 feedback via Skype for anyone who needs it.
Please keep in touch over the coming weeks and months to see how we can continue to help you make your workplace, albeit virtual, a place where everyone understands their contribution, and where all contributions are valued.
We are still here and will continue to support you and your teams.
Meredith, Nigel, Jo, and the Belbin Team