The ultimate training companion from Belbin, can be used to add value to anyone running Belbin sessions, or anyone responsible for the use of Belbin in their organisation
Fire, Toast and Teamwork illustrates each of the Team Roles and their place within the team, and can be used during team building sessions.
The DVD introduces the Team Role theory and provides a practical case study showing a team in action.
The package consists of:
- Fire, Toast and Teamwork training DVD
- An in-depth look at each of the nine Team Roles, with advice on how to play each role and how to manage and work with others
- Q&A session with Dr Meredith Belbin giving an opportunity to gain real insights into the Team Role theory
- Trainer’s Guide, including information on each of the nine Belbin Team Roles
- Exercises to be used throughout team building sessions
- Slides to initiate and aid discussion
- Ideas for how individuals can use their Team Roles to and advantage within a team
- Detailed explanations of the Belbin Reports
Watch a trailer:
The package can be purchased via the Belbin office. You can also purchase a streamed version of the DVD. Please contact us using the form below for more details.