"Using the Belbin Team Roles model can increase an individual’s awareness of self and of their way of communicating. It gives a framework for consciously thinking about and addressing change at the individual and then at the team and organizational level."
Belbin Team Roles is the language of teams, enabling individuals to project and talk about their behavioural strengths in a productive, safe and non-confrontational way. By using Belbin, individuals have a greater self-understanding of their strengths, which leads to more effective communication between colleagues and managers. Belbin can be a powerful tool to help open up coaching conversations, and to explore strengths and perceptions of others.
This half-day online course is for those of you who already use Belbin, and would like to extend its use in coaching.
- A brief overview of Belbin - the theory and the nine Belbin Team Roles
- Coaching, an overview
- Using the Belbin Reports to facilitate conversations
- How to feedback Reports where there is a disconnect between how an individual sees their behaviour, and how others see it.
- How to help individuals increase their level of self-awareness and confidence
- Asking the right questions
- Practice in groups and 1:1
A working knowledge of Belbin and the Belbin Reports is required. There are a limited amount of spaces available.
Thursday 13th May 2021 | 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
Wednesday 14th July 2021 | 9.30 - 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 15th September 2021 | 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
- Venue: Online
- Cost: Introductory rate of £245 + VAT
- Are you Belbin Accredited? The cost to you is £195 + VAT
To book a place please fill in the form below stating which date you are interested in and we will be in touch!